2008年4月8日星期二

video shooting day (progress)

八月 30日 2006
video shooting day (progress)

okok.. i'm running topic...
go back to the shooting progress..
1st day shooting..
me and my working partner from office- roi and king, and a producer- kak G,
was cleaning up the set and script reading to make sure everything was good and perfect.
on 10 pm.. the talents - 4 super cute children have arrived with their wonderful parents..
roi introduce all the 4 super cute talent to me and my job is to take care of them, haha..
become big jie jie liao..
when thier parents know i'm the one that take caring of thier children. wow..

"joyce, make sure maeson drink alot of water and let him do his homework and........",
"joyce, my son adam he need to ..........",
"joyce ratna dia............",
"joyce, darling saya.........."

joyce here joyce there...
suddenly all calling for me.. haha..
i dunno my head should face who...
beside those parents.. the crews, producers.. everyone... was calling me..
haha.. that moment really dunno what to do 1st..
all the stuff that need to do is all important too..hehe...
but is really a nice experience facing all those childrens, parants and everyone.
beside everyone was calling me, me myself also keep on calling someone else..hehe...
coz i'm new here.. and many things.. i really dunno how to do....
when everything is done, talent finish doing makeup..
finish script reading and etc..we preparing to start shooting... a
nd the lighting got problem...
so.. everything need to standby till the lighting finish solve it..
we wait till almost 3 pm only start shooting..
haihz.. wasted alot of time... becoz of late shooting..
we let the talent have their lunch 1st when the catering that we have order arrived.
saw all the talents eat happily also feel good.. but we have no time for that..
me,roi and king was still in the set while lunch time,
helping up to settle the lighting and the set untill all the talents and parents
finish having thier lunch we only go for our lunch. 3pm.. we start our shooting...
everything is going well and we end it on 10pm++ coz all of the talents is tired....
we all.. also tired...

没有评论: